The natural potential of Ukraine from the point of view of extraction of energy resources is quite large, therefore activity in this branch is perspective for modern businessmen. Today, Ukraine is one of the largest energy consumers in European countries, and improving the domestic energy potential is a priority in the development of the extractive industry.
The energy market is rather complicated in the context of the organization of activities, but at the same time it opens up numerous opportunities, so solving all the difficulties is a priority for the Ukrainian energy business.
The team of professional lawyers of the company Colares proposes an effective solution to the pressing problems of the energy industry, among which:
- Obtaining regulatory and financial support for projects in the energy industry by government bodies;
- Assistance in registration of intellectual property rights (projects and inventions in the energy sector and others);
- Advising on taxation of enterprises, tax planning, settlement of disputes in the field of tax legislation;
- Assistance in establishing useful corporate and economic relations;
- Support for the regulation of “green” tariffs.