Legal advice for Crimeans

Today there are cases when the property owner in Crimea is offered either to accept Russian citizenship and register at the place of residence or its property will be just taken away. Specialists of the law company “Colares” advise: record the facts of violation, try to make a video or photo recording, make a claim to the Court in the right way. In order to do this one should appeal to the specialists, who will accompany the case in the European Court of Human Rights in a proper way.