Seeking for help, Crimeans should apply to the European Court

What can the owners of property do in the case of not having access to property and violation of ownership of such property? The answer to this question gives Andrey Mamchur, a counsel of COLARES Law Company. If the owner of property has no access to it or their property rights are violated in another way, lawyers advise citizens to thoroughly record such violations, call a law enforcement officer, make sure that the report was drawn up and give the evidence of a violation of property rights. Also, experts recommend making video and taking photographs at the scene. Such evidence will have significant importance when applying to court.