Interaction with public authorities is an inevitable stage in the process of solving various business problems. The vast majority of areas of the current economic market include interacting with public policy bodies and are governed by the domestic laws. Without proper cooperation with government agencies, it is difficult to imagine the existence of any entity or business.
The practice developed by our lawyers covers a wide range of issues related to public-private partnerships and helps clients solving rather complicated issues in the process of their incorporation.
The qualified approach on the part of our experts as well as professional knowledge possessed by our lawyers and advisers in the settlement of public-private disputes, enables our clients to successfully get out of any situation that has arisen in a particular field.
Among the services of the law firm Colares, which are offered by its Public-Private Partnership Practice are the following:
- Assistance and support in relations with government agencies and structures, including the development of unique partnership strategy;
- Monitoring of the existing bills, as well as changes envisaged thereby, in order to identify key issues for solving business problems;
- Professional support at the stage of submitting new bills for review by public authorities;
- Lobbying “for” or “against” in terms of various legislative and administrative decisions adopted by government agencies;
- Support and legal representation of clients in public authorities, etc.