Contractual and non-contractual obligations
No contract, no profit. A contract is underlying any business activity. Any business activity is accompanied by the documentation covering business operations. A properly prepared contract with a counterparty will not only protect against risks, but will also create a solid legal foundation for protecting the rights and interests of your company.
Colares JSC provides the following types of services:
What is included into the service?
– Consultations regarding the client’s contractual activities
– Analysis of risks that may be caused by a counterparty
– Legal analysis of current contracts for legal risks to which a client is exposed
– Development of draft contracts, additional agreements, certificates, protocols of disagreements and other documents that are necessary for introduction of amendments into a contract or terminating it.
– Legal support of foreign economic activity.